Wednesday 21 March 2012

MY BEST FRIEND



 Norella is my best friend in school. She is a fair, pretty girl with dimpled cheeks. She andI first met at
kindergarten
and we became great friends. She is kind, jolly and helpful.We are classmates again this year and we go to school together each morning. Norella likes to joke and play games. She lives near my house. In the evenings, weusually meet at my house. We sit in the garden and read story books. She is good atMathematics. So, whenever I find difficulties in my Mathematics homework, I would ask her to help me. Sometimes, when my parents go out in the evening, she comes over to
keep me company
and we watch television together. That way I do not feel lonely.I hope Norella and I will be in the same class again next year. I like her very much and she is my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR GROUP MEMBERS

SYAFIQAH NADIAH PUTERI ATHIRA AININ AINIS DURRATUL PUTRI ZULAIKHA ASMA